My Inspiration for Taking Pictures

I have a little son Micah who really is the apple of my eye. When I began to become interested in photography, it was mainly because I couldn't stop taking enough adorable photos of him. This has spurred me into the direction of eventually doing newborn, baby, and child photography. I love the innocence and craziness of little ones. They capture our hearts with one smile, one hug, or one word. I love that through all the messiness comes beauty and moments that truly take our breath away.







Comments

  1. These are beautiful, Laura!! Thank you for sharing. The last one is a legit LITTLE BOY! When did that happen!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, too quickly! Now he's getting harder to photograph because he is always on the go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, too quickly! Now he's getting harder to photograph because he is always on the go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is truly an inspiration. What a doll! :) Love you little man. Great captures Laura Mae! Love, Mom :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts