Storytime is Funtime

Micah and I go to Story Time at our nearby library, and this time I decided to bring my camera and new 50mm lens! I must say I that the new lens is AWESOME! The f-stop is low, at 1.8, which I've been wanting and you really can tell the difference. I just need to practice holding my camera more still because when I do, the image is beautifully sharp and focused where I want it to go with a perfectly blurred background. Hope you like these pictures.


Aunty Jasmine bought him these adorable shoes for Christmas!

One of Micah's new buddies, I think they are going to be close friends!






A new sweet little girl we met at the library.








Best buds trying to tear apart the snowmen, haha.







Books, books, books, what fun it is to read.


His uh-oh face


One of my favorite, shows a mother's love, so sweet!

Comments

  1. I love this little man more each time I see him. Love, Grama Sheri :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts